Saturday, March 31, 2007

TGIFUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Friday was a VERY exciting day for me. Jeff and Keith finally made it to my parent's place in Cherry Hill, NJ (after Jeff got lost for the 100th time...ofcoursehedid) and we headed for Northeast Philly, home of the Nucera household and one of Philadelphia School District's bus depots!!!! Now here's the thing....I kinda have a thing for buses. The way I descrobe it, some people like cars, some like planes, some like trucks and um...I like buses. So Jeff told me, if I was a good boy on the trip, we could go to see his father's school bus! At one point I thought it wasn't going to happen. Jeff yelled at me and I may have said "Hi, I'm nice!" ... so we made it to the bus yard!!!

When we got there, RottenRalph was patiently waiting for us by sweeping out his bus! He gave us a quick drive over to bus #583's parking spot at the yard and we got to watch him park it! It was sooo fun!!

Sit down and shut up!!!


Once he had #583 parked, I got to play!! He had me walk to the back of the bus and push the special button which allows the bus to shut down since no kids were left on the bus. And I ot to sit in the driver's seat. Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, I helped!



FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






RottenRalph gives me the thumbs up while I hold the fire extinguisher.





I am VERY excited!!!

Then it was off to Princeton to see Toni and Shannon who Jeff and I used to work with at our old radio station WPST. I haven't seen Shannon since I moved to LA almost 5 years ago. It was so awesome to see her. And I was also VERY excited to see my Asian Beauty, Sitoy!!! HOT!!! We talked about old times...we laughed, we cried, we laughed again. Okgood.





Yay!! PST reunion!!



We love our Sitoy! And she tastes good too...kinda like chicken. HOT!!


Keith may have been alittle bored listening to us telling old stories....That's ashame for him.


Then it was off to the BEST city, NYC!!! I LOVE NYC!! I used to go out in NYC almost every weekend while in college and before moving to LA. This place is awesome!! It may be hard to believe, I used to be quite the club kid while in college, which may explain why I get so bored going out now. Every weekend out in NYC til 8am, Friday and Saturday nights. It was fun!!
I haven't been out in NYC for years! So we finally got into the City, checked into our hotel and headed out to dinner aorund 9:30...very typical for the City. After an INCREDIBLE dinner in Little Italy, where I think I gained 100lbs.


Food coma and happiness from the chianti!

After we were done eating it was almost midnight and time to head out to a couple bars!! Nothing ever closes in NYC, unlike LA where at 1:3oam, everything is closed. LAME!!! So we headed to 2 places I used to go to back in the day, Splash and G, both in Chelsea. Well of course we drank our faces off. I think I'm still drunk. At around 3am or so, we headed to the Tic Tock Diner in our hotel for some greasy diner food. YUM!!! Ofcourse we all may have been alittle drunk.




Drunks!!!


Nothin'!!

The last few days have been SUPER FUN!!! I'm so glad I joined Jeff and Keith!!!



Hi, he needs LOTS of help!

No comments: