Saturday, March 31, 2007

End of the Road

So the end has finally come. After having one last breakfast with Rotten Ralph and Screamin Tina, thanks again for your hospitality, and I hope the new bathroom is lovely (Hey Tina, are those tiles from Color Tile?), we packed up the HHR one last time.

But not before we went to Rotten Ralph's bus yard so Adam could geek out on the school buses. It was pretty hilarious to watch Adam on the bus. My camera was still being wonky, so here is an artists re-enactment of the scene...


G A Y!!!


With that we bid a fond farewll to Philly yo! I had a great time there, all of Jeff's friends were so amazing and welcoming. I can't wait to come back and visit. Could I write a few more run on sentences...I have an English degree, I swear. Anyway, we drove the stupid HHR up to Princeton New Jersey to have lunch with Tony Sitoy. It was so great to see her, and Jeff and Adam's other friend Shannon. But then they started reminiscing about the good ol' days at their radio statio PST. Hi, I might have been a little bored, but thats cool, Jeff and Adam were so excited to see them.


After lunch, we headed up to drop of the stupid HHR. We couldn't have been more excited. Arriving at National Rent-a-Wreck in Newark New Jersey, we were all in great spirits, we were heading to New York, we were finally getting rid of that giant piece-o-crap, when tragedy struck. We forgot to fill up the F'ing gas tank. AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!


So we had to leave the rental lot and drive around Hell, aka Newark New Jersey looking for a gas station. After nearly dying 7000 times we finally filled up the car and dropped it off. I would have done a cartwheel, but I was too tired. So we hopped on the train and headed into NEW YORK!!!!!!!!


We checked into our hotel, Adam was very good with the planning, which was great because Jeff and I are idiots and can barely manage Mapquest. After freshening up, we hopped into a taxi and headed for Little Italy for dinner. The restaurant was absolutely delicious, we ate so much (big shock there), Jeff loved his meal so much he decided to wear it...


Mmmm, Gnochi


It is so amazing to have friends like Jeff and Adam, they truly are family (Jon was sorely missed though, we just aren't the same without the 4th Golden girl).


Look how fun!


Cafe Napoli, YUM!

After dinner we headed off to hit the bars. Adam was in charge and he took us to a couple of bars, called Splash and G. As we were heading there, I texted Brad and he siad "those are two of the most ridiculous bars in New York". I laughed, it was the perfect way to end the worst road trip ever! Actually the bars turned out to be equal parts fun and ridiculous, but the fun was mostly because I was with Jeff and Adam. It's sad to say, but now it's time for the last photo recap!

At Splash, still relatively sober


Cheese!


Aww, look how cute

And here is Adam ogling the bartender...

So, what's a guy like you doin in a place like this?

Everyone say Vodka!


Gurl, put your records on!


Uhh, I don't know what to say

Jeff get out!...unless you're paying

Watcha doin Bookie?
That looks like fun, I think I'll join you!

We had a great time at the bars. After partying we hopped into another cab and headed to a diner at about 100 o'clock in the morning. New York is a blast, especially with those 2 idiots! I'm sad that the worst road trip ever is over, but I am lookin forward to getting back to LA and seeing Brad. That's all folks, it's been real. Smoke em if you got em (I don't know what that means, but there you go). Hope you enjoy my entries, if not, who asked you anyway!

SEEYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OKbye

No comments: